Check out this easy to sew cute kiddo bag for sleepovers, pool time, toys, sports, etc. that kids can personalize themselves. It even includes an essential water bottle holder and pocket for snacks/essentials!

Do you need a great kid's drawstring bag? or a great kid's backpack perfect for a swim bag or sports bag? Look no further!
These drawstrings bags are SEW EASY! Perfect for a beginner and just in time for Easter! 
I wanted to make a drawstring bag/backpack that could be used by kids, teens and adults for almost any purpose (beach, pool, sports, toys, overnight, etc.) My must haves were a place for a water bottle, an outside pocket for quick access to incidentals, quick drying and a place that could be personalize.  I also wanted the bag to be so easy to sew that BEGINNERS could make it!!!
I think I've accomplished what I set out to do!  The kid's drawstring bag took me several tries to perfect the pattern, but I really think anyone could follow the easy step-by-step instructions with detailed step-by-step pictures.  This drawstring backpack can be made in under 2 hours! The pattern includes two sizes.                       
12" x 19" small
15" x 19" large
More pictures to come later after these have been gifted for Easter and the kids have had a chance to personalize them!!!  I can't wait to see what they come up with!!!  I was thinking about gifting them with washable markers so they can draw on the canvas and re-draw again and again after being washed or a more permanent solution with fabric paints/pens!

  

if you are looking for more Easter 


No comments

Back to Top