I did a thing - I bought a longarm quilting machine!!!

I want to give a shout out to "Love To Sew Boutique" at the Lake of the Ozarks, MO.  The store owner Tamara and all her store attendants are so nice.  They truly care about their customers!!!  I went to one of their classes and I was hooked.  I got to try their longarm machines out.  They sell the HandiQuilter machines and have a Moxie, Simply 16 and an Amara for you try out.  They also recently added the Forte which has a 24" throat.  They also sell the Pro Stitcher Premium and Lite version to go along with the HandiQuilter machines.  They offer tons of classes and have a quilt group that meets once a month.  If you are local, go check out their store because they offer all the quilting supplies you would ever need and lots of fabric as well!!!  An amazing store and amazing customer service!!!  This is just the 1st of many posts.  Next up is quilting services that I will be providing!!!



No comments

Back to Top